|Crystal Clear Bags
For prints and greeting cards:
Read About Taking Digital Photos of Paintings
Supplies and Vendors:
- Color Folio Fine art digital printing, state-of-the-art drum scans, precision color correction, digital retouching, large format Giclee printing.
- Daniel Smith Artists Materials
- Aaron Brothers
- Art Board Watercolor Panels
- Cheap Joe's Art Stuff
- Dick Blick Art Materials
- Flax Art and Design, San Francisco
- Image Wizards Lithographs and Giclees
- Art and Soul of Sebastopol Artist's Supplies
- The Print Supplier: Artist's post cards
- Riley Street Art & Creative Supplies
- Village Art Supply
- Mahl Bridge
- B&L Glass: 10% discount for WASCO members, 3175 Cleveland Ave., Santa Rosa, CA
- Tap Plastics: $1-$5 discount on cut Plexiglas for WASCO members. Phone: 707-544-5772
- American Frame is a leading online source for custom picture frames, framing supplies, custom mat boards, and fine art printing on papers or canvas.
Join WASCO on Facebook
For those watercolorists who love to paint outdoors
Reliable and Affordable
|REPORT PHISHING http://www.us-cert.gov/nav/report_phishing.htmlUS-CERT is collecting phishing email messages and web site locations so that we can help people avoid becoming victims of phishing scams.
You can report phishing to us by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What Is Phishing?
Phishing is an attempt by an individual or group to solicit personal information from unsuspecting users by employing social engineering techniques. Phishing emails are crafted to appear as if they have been sent from a legitimate organization or known individual. These emails often attempt to entice users to click on a link that will take the user to a fraudulent web site that appears legitimate. The user then may be asked to provide personal information such as account usernames and passwords that can further expose them to future compromises. Additionally, these fraudulent web sites may contain malicious code.
Learn More About Phishing
The following documents and web sites can help you learn more about phishing and how to protect yourself against phishing attacks.
Methods Of Reporting Phishing Email To US-CERT
* If the suspicious mail in question includes a file attachment, it is safer to simply highlight the message and forward it. Some configurations, especially in Windows environments, may allow the execution of arbitrary code upon opening and viewing a malicious email message.
~ ~ ~
Get the scoop on the latest
INTERNET ART SCAMS
and learn how to avoid becoming a victim...
Con artists are becoming more sophisticated and fraudulent activities are on the rise. Local police departments and federal agencies such as the FBI are overburdened with mounting cases of identity theft and fraud. Banks and shipping companies are also aware of these scams, but seldom intervene on your behalf. Thus, it is becoming increasingly important to learn how to protect yourself from these threats. While you can't entirely control whether you will become a victim, you can take some steps to minimize your risk.
ArtScams.com is a resource created to help artists avoid falling victim to the many scams that proliferate the art market and the Internet.
Read ways to protect yourself from
becoming a victim of a scam here.
- In Outlook Express, you can create a new message and drag and drop the phishing email into the new message. Address the message to email@example.com and send it.
- In Outlook Express you can also open the email message* and select File >Properties > Details. The email headers will appear. You can copy these as you normally copy text and include it in a new message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot forward the email message, at a minimum, please send the URL of the phishing web site.